Thursday, November 12, 2009

'Tis the season for PURDUE BASKETBALL

To say I love sports might be a bit of an understatement. I'm crazy about sports, but there is nothing I love more than some good ol' Purdue basketball. Yes, I am a part of the paint crew; yes, I waited in a tent over night for 4 different basketball games last season; yes, I was there when we rushed the court after we beat Wisconsin in Mackey Arena; and yes, I will be there for all of the awesomeness that this season has to offer.

The past few seasons have been amazing, and I am hoping this season will prove to be nothing less. There has been quite a lot of talk about our freshmen on the team, but in my eyes we are not very deep as far as our bench goes. If our starting five get in trouble, the younger players are going to have to step up. I think once they get the first game jitters out from the 2 exhibition games we played in the past two weeks, our freshmen will be able to step up when we need them most.

BOILER UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment